BEYOND physical therapists can help you regain mobility to make getting around your house—and getting back into your neighborhood—easier.
BEYOND combines the latest technology and research with hands-on care to ensure that you or your loved one gets the treatment needed. Our goal is to help you improve your strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination so you can:
- Move in and out of bed or a chair.
- Walk on level ground and navigate stairs or curbs.
- Use a cane, walker or other medical equipment safely and effectively.
- Improve your posture and balance.
- Conserve your energy and limit strain on joints and muscles.
- Learn about fall prevention and exercise programs.
BEYOND therapists visit you at home and design a program specific to your needs. We’ll help you to develop the physical skills and the confidence necessary to regain independence. In addition, we will educate you and your caregivers about the goals of physical therapy, and answer questions and explain the best ways to achieve these goals.
Whether you hope to prevent a fall from occurring or need help getting back on your feet after a stroke, illness or injury, BEYOND physical therapists provide the right care for you.