BEYOND occupational therapists can help you or a loved one regain the ability to perform everyday activities, such as eating, dressing, and bathing, as well as preparing a meal or enjoying a favorite hobby. BEYOND occupational therapists visit you at home to help you to:
- Adapt your day-to-day routine to meet your abilities after an injury or stroke.
- Improve fine motor skills so that buttoning a shirt, putting on shoes, or cutting food becomes easier.
- Learn to use strategies or specially designed equipment that will help you to complete basic tasks and activities of daily living safely.
- Speed recovery after surgery through exercises and positioning programs.
- Help with memory and thinking skills so you or your loved one can self-manage safely in your home
At BEYOND, our goal is to help you or your loved one regain the ability to perform tasks and to live as independently as possible. Our occupational therapists will develop a specialized plan that meets your needs, and work with you to relearn the motor skills you need to meet your goals.